Share your addictions and minor things you just HAVE to do

-I get really paranoid that I left my alarm clock on and it will go off all day and annoy my neighbors. I've faked an excuse to leave work to go home and check that it is off.
:lol:

I have to think about the next day's photos before I fall asleep.
I have to drink loads of water during the day, up to 3 litres.
I can put anything on the bread and eat it. All tastes better on a slice of bread!
I am a CocaCola addict.

Last edited:
I have to bite my lip while i read not the whole lip just the lower right corner... theres a line shaped scar there from when i went book binging ... for me that was 28 books in 2 days... hehe im a fantasy novel addict
i can never just be doing one thing.. right now im doing this facebooking reading a photography book and playing with my AL-1 :p

i drink around 5 gallons of cocacola a week ... yes i am supporting the company well i believe

um ... i drink water alot but i prefer it from a canteen for some reason....

oh and i love cameras i have like 5 point and shoot and 2 slr and i want an dslr but that has to wait til christmas i think

28 books in 2 days - please tell me most of them were short stories!

Also anyone with a book addiction should totally get on Goodreads :)

Last edited:
lolondar said:
I have to bite my lip while i read not the whole lip just the lower right corner... theres a line shaped scar there from when i went book binging ... for me that was 28 books in 2 days... hehe im a fantasy novel addict
i can never just be doing one thing.. right now im doing this facebooking reading a photography book and playing with my AL-1 :p

i drink around 5 gallons of cocacola a week ... yes i am supporting the company well i believe

um ... i drink water alot but i prefer it from a canteen for some reason....

oh and i love cameras i have like 5 point and shoot and 2 slr and i want an dslr but that has to wait til christmas i think

Did you not go to bed for the 2 days. How is it even possible to read 28 books in 2 days - especially fantasy books? The fantasy books I read are like 1,000+ pages and it takes me 2-3 days to read 1!!!! :) what kind of fantasy books do you like??

nah full length novels lets see drizzt dourden forgotten realms deed of paksenarion legacy of gird um... dragonlance :p
pern mercedes lacky david drake ed greenwood recluce mmmmm yummy good books must have mores!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back