Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everybody wants his share!

3341686888_61bae3b4f1_b.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Oh yes. I like it! I sure do. You captured a nice moment and all the insects that feed on this one plant (or mean to feed on it) are in focus. As is all of the blossom, but not the background. So I think little could have been done any better. No where is the flower cropped, either, which is good, everything is nicely placed inside your frame - GOOD!

I wanted to refer you to an old, old thread of mine where there were also three insects feeding on one leaf, and after some searching, I did find the thread in question only to realise that all the photos it contained have long been taken off the server I used back then. Ah well... but this one reminded me of one of my pics --- only was mine all green.

Oh yes. I like it! I sure do. You captured a nice moment and all the insects that feed on this one plant (or mean to feed on it) are in focus. As is all of the blossom, but not the background. So I think little could have been done any better. No where is the flower cropped, either, which is good, everything is nicely placed inside your frame - GOOD!

I wanted to refer you to an old, old thread of mine where there were also three insects feeding on one leaf, and after some searching, I did find the thread in question only to realise that all the photos it contained have long been taken off the server I used back then. Ah well... but this one reminded me of one of my pics --- only was mine all green.
Thanks Lafoto

you really have nice GREEN photos :D!

Really great picture
icon_thumright.gif
and not one, but two bees, one of which is in flight, perfect :)

Really great picture
icon_thumright.gif
and not one, but two bees, one of which is in flight, perfect :)
Actually there are three insects!

one is a bee, and the second is the big fly which was flying and a small insect which i don't know what it is :p!

thanks for your kind comment! :D

Most reactions

Back