Shark!!! Ssshhhhark!!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm sure some of you have already seen this story. I just can't stop thinking about how this person was in the right place at the right time. The photo envokes such emotion...at least from me...lol
Do you think the person got a dime for the shot? If not, it's too bad because it's everywhere. It's almost iconic w/ the Jaws movies.
Great White Shark: Cape Cod Beach Reopens After Sighting - Yahoo! News

Video gone.

Duuuu Dum........duuuu Dum.......du dum du dum du dum........

CHOMP! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It is probably some fool with this:

31cmEOV11BL._SX342_.jpg

This on Anderson Cooper right now....just sayin....lol

The back story is since the seal population was allowed to increase (protected status), the sharks have come to the new feeding grounds. The fact that the nature reserve is not far from the beaches, means that the trip to and from the snack bar for the sharks, garners attention from the beach-goers. What you DON'T want to do, is appear to be a seal. Which is why surfers, in their wet-suits, should be extra nervous. Kayakers, on the other hand, don't really look like seals. I think that particular fellow was just in the wrong place, the the shark basically saying "get the $%##@# out of my way, slowpoke!".

I can hear the base viol music already....Da Dummmm.............Da Dummmmm.........

My silly state and their tree-hugging ways. Just attracting sharks. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back