Sharp Dressed Man

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with the X-T2 & XF 35mm f2, I did not think much of the colour and thought it would look better in B&W, I was having a pint and just looked up in time to take a quick shot.

The Hat Man by Dave, on Flickr

I swear I have seen this man on the forum before. Wonder if he spies a camera and " conveniently " walks by?;)

Good catch and good choice on B&W.

I swear I have seen this man on the forum before. Wonder if he spies a camera and " conveniently " walks by?;)

He could even be watching as we speak...lol

Good catch and good choice on B&W.

Thank you, I remember it was a very cold grey day and I`d just sat down having my pint, so was happy it came out fine but hated the colour and ran it through LR6/PSE15 and Nik.

I just got my X-T2, and am starting with jpegs. I am finding myself using the Acros simulation a lot. I just think color interferes with the image sometimes. Sometimes emphasis needs to be on form, light and tonality, and bright or distracting colors can make the viewer lose sight of those elements. Obviously shooting RAW is the best option, because you can make that decision later.

I just got my X-T2, and am starting with jpegs. I am finding myself using the Acros simulation a lot. I just think color interferes with the image sometimes. Sometimes emphasis needs to be on form, light and tonality, and bright or distracting colors can make the viewer lose sight of those elements. Obviously shooting RAW is the best option, because you can make that decision later.

Funny really, as at one time I said I`d never shoot in Raw. Tried it with the Canon for a while but did not like it ( reason was clueless at editing lol ) now I have all Fuji it is set to Raw + Jpeg.

it is set to Raw + Jpeg.

Only time I'm set to Raw+ is when I'm tethered wireless to my tablet. Pentax mentality on the K3II will only let you view Jpeg on the tether. It's such a pain that I only use it when I'm shooting macro, as I can focus, adjust setting, etc. while sitting comfortably instead of hunched over a camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back