SharpShooter

I know this is an old thread... but I'm actually the owner of SharpShooter Industries.
FWIW, no-one has ever reported an issue with the police, game wardens, or security in using one.

Since this thread was woken and brought from the forever sleeping section then here is my own personal rifle style mount camera.
I have received it few weeks ago as a gift and I have no intention on using it but it is in my possession and in a way kind of cool looking.

AE1_6578_zpsffeaf602.jpg

I need one for my DC walkabouts...

THIS IS 'MERICA.

Since this thread was woken and brought from the forever sleeping section then here is my own personal rifle style mount camera.
I have received it few weeks ago as a gift and I have no intention on using it but it is in my possession and in a way kind of cool looking.
That's an old Russian "Photo Sniper" with the original Zenit 300mm lens/camera. They're pretty uncommon.

Look at the Zenit Photosnuper

Was a soviet camera designed for birding which had a 300+mm lens and film slr on a rifle stock.
Dude look at my reply (No.17) I got this camera :)

I get the fact it's not for everyone... I shot a custom built Winchester 700 BDL, chambered for 300 Win Mag (composite stock - free floating, fluted bull-barrel) in. 500 - 1000 yard matches (we used sandbags, tripods or whatever the shooter preferred to keep the rifle in place) and this rig looks to me as exactly whats needed for off-hand bird shooting (with a camera).

Be well,

Anthony

Last edited:
Best thing about this site, start a topic and you get many varied replies, I simply post what's on my mind. You all post what you think and what you have, it is to cool.

Anthony

Most reactions

Back