She flies because ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
postsharpsoldier.jpg

postsharpflag.jpg

I don't understand the kooky resizing thing ... but these are two DOF learning opportunities.

Thanks for looking!

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cool shots anicole..... think i prefer the first...(even tho its been resized!)... well captured shot :thumbup:

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ahh..just beautiful....the colors are magnificent.....you gotta admit, the flag colors are gorgeous...:heart:

love this pallie!! i knew your shots were better than mine....:hail:

OP
A

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks Angel :hugs: !

Raven, yours should be posted, too! Post them here. You have the Airman, I have the Infantryman ... show yours.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Awsome images Palster. Im kinda diggin the first one also. The flag colours are stunning. Nice schtuff!!!

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Beautiful shots Nicole... I love playing with DOF, don't you. Still haven't gotten it figured out much though...

Love your shots! The different DOF's give a different feel to each. Nice work!

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great shots, I like them both. I wish I could get my shots to turn out this well with DOF. Excellent work!

OP
A

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Chiller, n2 ... thanks so much ... :hugs:

Calliope, I guarantee you I didn't do it on purpose ... they just turned out that way ... :er: ... gotta learn to use this silly camera!

:hugs: Thanks Mistress ...

n2photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
anicole said:
Calliope, I guarantee you I didn't do it on purpose ... they just turned out that way ... :er: ... gotta learn to use this silly camera!
quote]

If that didn't happen on purpose...I'm thinking, that is one dang good accident....lol hee hee:thumbup:

Thses cameras should come with mini (fun) teachers instead of ho-hum boring manuals....kills me to break that thing out to learn something. Much more fun to stumble across it at times...lol. :mrgreen:
No seriously I did set down and read on my manual today and a photog book I picked up and was like AHHHHHHHH that's how ya do that....lol. :wink:

I accidently got a decent motion blurr yesterday and then when I tried it...couldn't get it for nothing. :lmao:

Keep up the great NON-purpose shots!!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics