She flies because ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
postsharpsoldier.jpg

postsharpflag.jpg

I don't understand the kooky resizing thing ... but these are two DOF learning opportunities.

Thanks for looking!

cool shots anicole..... think i prefer the first...(even tho its been resized!)... well captured shot :thumbup:

ahh..just beautiful....the colors are magnificent.....you gotta admit, the flag colors are gorgeous...:heart:

love this pallie!! i knew your shots were better than mine....:hail:

Thanks Angel :hugs: !

Raven, yours should be posted, too! Post them here. You have the Airman, I have the Infantryman ... show yours.

Awsome images Palster. Im kinda diggin the first one also. The flag colours are stunning. Nice schtuff!!!

Beautiful shots Nicole... I love playing with DOF, don't you. Still haven't gotten it figured out much though...

Love your shots! The different DOF's give a different feel to each. Nice work!

Great shots, I like them both. I wish I could get my shots to turn out this well with DOF. Excellent work!

Chiller, n2 ... thanks so much ... :hugs:

Calliope, I guarantee you I didn't do it on purpose ... they just turned out that way ... :er: ... gotta learn to use this silly camera!

:hugs: Thanks Mistress ...

anicole said:
Calliope, I guarantee you I didn't do it on purpose ... they just turned out that way ... :er: ... gotta learn to use this silly camera!
quote]

If that didn't happen on purpose...I'm thinking, that is one dang good accident....lol hee hee:thumbup:

Thses cameras should come with mini (fun) teachers instead of ho-hum boring manuals....kills me to break that thing out to learn something. Much more fun to stumble across it at times...lol. :mrgreen:
No seriously I did set down and read on my manual today and a photog book I picked up and was like AHHHHHHHH that's how ya do that....lol. :wink:

I accidently got a decent motion blurr yesterday and then when I tried it...couldn't get it for nothing. :lmao:

Keep up the great NON-purpose shots!!! ;)

Most reactions

Back