She Looks Funny With a Diaper On...

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My Neapolitan Mastiff when Aunt Flow visits.. (AF)...

Picture061.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Can you imagine a grown man going into a store and buying maxi-pads that are destined for his dog's diaper? OyVey......

Can you imagine a grown man going into a store and buying maxi-pads that are destined for his dog's diaper? OyVey......

You could remedy that by getting her spayed. Every heat cycle without a pregnancy increases the risks of pyometra, which is frequently fatal as most owners of intact female dogs don't realize what it is until it's too late.

But to join the poochie panty party :mrgreen: .... (hey Rufus, the only thing worse than maternity photos and dogs in diapers, are dogs in LEOPARD print diapers. :lol: )

DCP_0419.jpg

DCP_0420.jpg

That was her first and only cycle. :p

The smell is actually quite pleasing.... LOL...

Creepy....

The leopard print panties are just the tip of iceberg. I have pictures of them in sun glasses, home made birthday hats, bunny ears, t-shirts.. the list goes on. I'll spare you the photos.

And then I had a kid. My, how things change!

We need to purchase "mind-bleach" for all the members of the forum who view this thread.

The leopard print panties are just the tip of iceberg. I have pictures of them in sun glasses, home made birthday hats, bunny ears, t-shirts.. the list goes on. I'll spare you the photos.

Had they had opposable thumbs, they'd have killed you while you slept.

wow.. i learned something new today.... i didn't realize this happened to dogs... i guess because ours were always spayed.... i'm quite creeped out by this

Yeah, every 6 months or so you have to put up with this for 2 weeks..

You could remedy that by getting her spayed. Every heat cycle without a pregnancy increases the risks of pyometra, which is frequently fatal as most owners of intact female dogs don't realize what it is until it's too late.

That was her first and only cycle. :p

Normally I wouldn't take the bait, but to avoid looking like an irresponsible pet owner I'll say this:

1. This dog cost $2000.00, and Neos don't do well many times under anesthesia. Many have died due to the vet not being experienced with them because they are a rare breed. If you care to read, here's a bit of info on their health issues

2. Being that she cost us $2000.00 and another would cost the same to purchase, I want to breed her at least once to avoid the expense of buying another Neo of quality blood line. I don't want her passing to be the last time I own a Neo, and breeding her will afford me the opportunity to have another Neo and offset the cost of the breeding. She has passed her health checks, to include her OFA, so we lucked out..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back