Sheep at Ross

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sheep-1.jpg

interesting photo however few things might be still improved (magenta tint on hills on midtones/shadows and imho tree would be nicer if it has more space to breath from right side at least) .. but anyway, it's a nice photo, I like it !!!!

interesting photo however few things might be still improved (magenta tint on hills on midtones/shadows and imho tree would be nicer if it has more space to breath from right side at least) .. but anyway, it's a nice photo, I like it !!!!
Thanks.

The magenta tint on the hills is heather and is actually that colour (we're famous for our heather here in Scotland😁). I take your point about the space to the right tho. Didn't have a landscape lens on me and this was taken wit a 150-600 so was strapped a bit for composition really.

Reactions: ntz
Thanks.

The magenta tint on the hills is heather and is actually that colour (we're famous for our heather here in Scotland😁). I take your point about the space to the right tho. Didn't have a landscape lens on me and this was taken wit a 150-600 so was strapped a bit for composition really.
a-ha, then my dearest apologize to you and to the heather too !!!!

a-ha, then my dearest apologize to you and to the heather too !!!!
No need for an apology my friend. Your comment made me smile so all good.😉

Reactions: ntz
Beautiful shot; looks like a wonderful place for a walkabout. Now that I've seen this, there's a place about two hours from here with a lone tree in a field, usually surrounded by Oreo Cows. Some day when I feel like driving for two hours, I may go out that way to snap a pic.

Beautiful shot; looks like a wonderful place for a walkabout. Now that I've seen this, there's a place about two hours from here with a lone tree in a field, usually surrounded by Oreo Cows. Some day when I feel like driving for two hours, I may go out that way to snap a pic.
Thanks Jeff. I'm glad I've incentivised you with my rendition.😀

Do your sheep have jaundice, they're pretty yellow, me chappie chapster. Other than that I like this shot a lot, makes me want to ride my old XT 350 through those hills with a .22.

Do your sheep have jaundice, they're pretty yellow, me chappie chapster. Other than that I like this shot a lot, makes me want to ride my old XT 350 through those hills with a .22.
No, they are not yellow but they are pretty dirty and in sunshine. Maybe I need to adjust my WB layer rendition thingie.😉

Yes, they are yellow-green, adjust your eyes, too, Bubber.
I have to remind that I was already complaining that colours are "kinda wild" (and it affects sheeps too, just look on the sky, if the sky is like that the sheeps are lucky if they are only yellow-ish) but also I would like to point out, that sheeps tend to go a bit yellow/brown, just look on them sheeps - Google Search ;) .. they are clear white only in storybooks

I have to remind that I was already complaining that colours are "kinda wild" (and it affects sheeps too, just look on the sky, if the sky is like that the sheeps are lucky if they are only yellow-ish) but also I would like to point out, that sheeps tend to go a bit yellow/brown, just look on them sheeps - Google Search ;) .. they are clear white only in storybooks
I'm aware of that but it still seems a bit too much, imo. Even the dirt bank on the left has a yellow tint.

I'm aware of that but it still seems a bit too much, imo. Even the dirt bank on the left has a yellow tint.
It's sand. Our sand is yellow/golden.🙄

well, to be honest I agree with @K9Kirk that the photo has (multiple) colour(s) cast(s), but for me it's not the issue .. I like the overall look .. I assume @Space Face , that you're refusing all these rants just for fun, aren't you ?

Every second photography (not sure with numbers :D) in Landscape and Citiscape gallery has unnatural colours and some cast .. it's just how it works ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back