Sheep in the pasture - pano

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am still working on taking panoramas. Shot this one last weekend in northern California. I would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

sheep-pano.jpg

hm, you apparently exposed for the right edge, but maybe exposing more for the highlights in the centre would have been good for the image

white balance seems of, the whole image on my screen has a green-ish colour cast.

the stitching itself on first sight appears well done.

the scene itself is not too exciting, but peaceful, I personally wonder alot though how the scene continues to the right ;)

hm, you apparently exposed for the right edge, but maybe exposing more for the highlights in the centre would have been good for the image

white balance seems of, the whole image on my screen has a green-ish colour cast.

the stitching itself on first sight appears well done.

the scene itself is not too exciting, but peaceful, I personally wonder alot though how the scene continues to the right ;)

You are right, the color cast is rather green. This is my fault, I was trying to green-up the pasture.

I also removed a good part of the right side. That's why you must be wondering what continues to the right.

Below is the complete panorama without the added green color cast. Let me know if this is any better. Thanks.

sheep-pano2.jpg

I think the colour now is by far better. and the scene looks more complete now.

Most reactions

Back