sheep rescue

deadjoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we found some lambs that couldn't get back into "their" field tonight, so we "rescued" them...

i would say they are the luckiest sheep in the world if i wasn't a vegan and fully aware of the horrors ahead of them.

we probably should have lambnapped them and really saved their lives

roon

sheeprescue1.jpg

sheeprescue2.jpg

sheeprescue3.jpg

YAY! You saved the sheep! (let's just hope they're bred for their wool and not for the other stuff)
That last photo makes me laugh. It's so funny and captured well! I love the struggle. But I think you need to buy a belt. *Jks* ;-)

You need to be careful around them. That lamb in the last image looks like it's launching itself at you. It's got some kung-fu funk going on there. I never knew they could be so violent. Especially when you're trying to help them as well. :(

ferny said:
You need to be careful around them. That lamb in the last image looks like it's launching itself at you. It's got some kung-fu funk going on there. I never knew they could be so violent. Especially when you're trying to help them as well. :(
I thought he was doing a little lamb-toss, actually. The scared little critter might have struggled at bit at being helped. :thumbup:

I rescued a goat once who had escaped from his pen and was wandering the subdivision in the rain....he wanted to play, and I got head-butted a few times. :lol: He was co cute!! Got him home safe, though. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back