She's a natural

Monica Fermin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.monicafermin.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my stepdaughter, Danielle. She finally let me shoot her... she's a natural! Who knew? I think she surprised herself as well.:lol:

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

She is a very beautiful young woman and you did a great job photographing her; I especially like the first image. Maybe it is just my eyes, but they seem like they could be just a little bit sharper.

Oh my...
beautiful is an understatement tbh.

She certainly looks comfortable in-front of your camera...and yes, she's beautiful.

agree with above...very beautiful girl and looks comfortable in front of the camera...
they do seema bit soft, however.
you're lucky to have such a willing model!:D
keep shootin'!

Your stepdaughter looks great infront of the Camera...very beautiful subject.

camz

Last edited:
Great model. Hope you get to work with her again!

Thank you all! I hope to be working with her again this summer. Like I said, she's a natural.. don't have to direct her at all! She does her thing and I do mine! We work very well together!

I have a few more pictures from this shoot if anyone is interested, I can post some more.

Also, I'm curious to see if you guys think she looks like someone famous.. she doesn't see it, but a lot of people do. :lol:

yes she is a little alba look a'likeish. very pretty girl, and i would say there is something more interesting behind her eyes than ms. alba!

yes she is a little alba look a'likeish. very pretty girl, and i would say there is something more interesting behind her eyes than ms. alba!

Agreed. Post up some others if you have them available. She looks very relaxed in the pictures. Good stuff:thumbup:

A good looking kid!

Try closing down the aperture a little and setting the camera to single point focus to better get her eyes in focus (the eyes are Most critical) and get her moving around, I think you will like what you see even better. (as far as your photography anyway ;))

i was thinking she looked like alba myself :p
thought it may have only been me, guess not

Alba huh.. Yes, she gets that one too.. but not as much as Miley Cyrus. She prefers JA over Miley anyday! :lol: But here are a few more from that photoshoot.. These are all a lot less than perfect, but... she's beautiful, no? :lol::lol::lol:

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back