Shhh...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
10m-vi.jpg

Awesome!
Great Title too!! That is just the cutest picture of the girl.

Is that in a hospital? Which part? It's funny I've never seen keep quiet signs in a hospital before.

Thanks!

Yes, it is a hospital.... maternity ward.... my sister had a baby the other day.

I'm wondering if someone could help me.

That girl's photograph has the hospital's name on. If I put this picture on my website, will I be violating any copyright laws? Unless there is a commercial transaction involved will I be affected?

Thanks.

danalec99 said:
I'm wondering if someone could help me.

That girl's photograph has the hospital's name on. If I put this picture on my website, will I be violating any copyright laws? Unless there is a commercial transaction involved will I be affected?

Thanks.

I don't see why there would be any problem if you weren't intending on selling them. If I'm not mistaken, you don't need a model release from anyone unless you plan on using it commercially. Cool shot, though. That girl's a cutie. :mrgreen:

BTW, I absolutely love your site. :)

Very nice image! It's like she's hiding from someone and telling us not to give her away. Just needs someone in the corridor walking towards the camera to finish that off.
Very cool photo.

great shot...just great! and congrats, on the uncle thing...!!

i work in a hospital, and this looks like mine.. i had to do a double take..!!

Very cool shot. Well done. Congrats too.!!!

i like this a lot. it must have been a real quiet time at that moment or did you send everyone to their rooms? ;)

congratulations uncle dan!

regarding the photo, i couldn't imagine you violating any copyright laws for simply posting the pic on a website especially when there is no monetary gain involved, but i'm certainly no attorney.

Jon, I think the visiting hours were up while I was taking this.

Thanks everyone! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back