Shilo, model shoot

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is sorta a repost, but the other image links broke for some reason??? And I added a bunch more in this one from the same session.
Thought you might get a kick out of them. :thumbup:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

As always, thanks for looking

very nice poses and pictures.

My only crit is in #3 - she is obviously a very fit woman but it looks as if she is sucking her stomach in and that gives it a strange formation with the skin in that area and screams for my attention.

other then that, beautiful pictures

Weird. 1-5 are like night and day compared to the final shots which are very nice. I dunno - just seems like ALOT of uncontrolled light, hilights, etc.

6 is cool. 7 the facial expression is a lil awkward, but the pose is cool. 8 has a great expression, but a lil "hawt" (is that the term) on her right side, just that one lil bit around the right eye - and a lil color cast:

originalandsjd1.jpg

Maybe me - maybe not. Quicky just to show difference.

9. Hell Fiznucking Yea. What size shoe are you wearing, cause this one just kicked my ass.

10 - same comment about #7. Still good though. . .poor dress.

Thanks guys, and ANDS
just seems like ALOT of uncontrolled light, hilights, etc.
You are 100% right, it was so windy no one could hold lights or reflectors down enough for them to work. So I made due with what I had and did best to watch the natural light.

Ahh well you really did good considering then. I still like the theme overall - really good stuff. Do you use a dedicated flash?

Normally I would use my 550EX but I didn't bring thinking I would use my lights/reflectors. Its a hike to the water so I was trying to lighten my load. Oh well, chalk that up to lesson learned. These are all 100% natural light.

These are all 100% natural light.

Thats even more impressive then. I mean on the rest of them - except for that one cheek - spot on. She got a good deal if you ask me.

Well thanks... I'm pretty happy with the photos.

#8 is my favorite but the teeth could have been ps'ed a better.

Inconsistent lighting (which you've already addresseed) and a little softness ina few of them are the only thing keeping these from being great shots.

good job considering the circumstances and very attractive model.

#3 is my fav.

I say you re-shoot with your flash this time, and then you will have some great shots.

#9 looks so nice. Elle quality. :)

Most reactions

Back