Shiloh promo shot (need your opinion on this!)

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of the shots from the session with the band Shiloh. It's pretty much a photo manipulation as I've painted all the roots (and also some tree silhouettes in the background) with a wacom. We shot this without any lighting setup in full sunlight. Luckily, the trees (and some t-shirts thrown up in the trees) gave some shade.

I just stopped working on this and I need your opinion if it's finished or not. Right now my eyes are pretty tired and I can't see any real mistakes. Anything weird except for the roots growing out of their hands? :) Would appreciate quick comments on this as I'm already late with delivering the shots. I had to buy a new computer since my old broke down so I had to take some vacation.. ;P

Update:

img9667lou.jpg

:)

Last edited:
I don't know why this hasn't been commented on. I think its pretty wicked. I really, really like it. How much time have you spent on it total?

Thanks! Yes I was hoping for some comments.. Luckily I got some at another forum so I finished it now and the final version can be seen in the original post. Hmm.. Maybe 12 hours or so. :)

Amazing work as always! The only thing I can see is that the skin tone of the second guy (from the left) is a bit cooler than the others. He has some chest showing, and the tone there matches the others, but his face and hands are a touch cooler.

Hope that helps. I'm sure they will excited to see this!

The only thing I can see is that the skin tone of the second guy (from the left) is a bit cooler than the others. He has some chest showing, and the tone there matches the others, but his face and hands are a touch cooler.

Agreed. Other than that, quite nice.

Didn't even see your thread yesterday for some reason.

Most reactions

Back