*Shocker* I'm new!

Lupecita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mary.

I'm 17 and have always been interested in photography, but became really passionate about it last year when I took a class at school. I mostly use the school cameras, but my sister just got a Canon Powershot A100, and I use my dad's Nikon N80 sometimes. I'm hoping to earn enough money to buy myself a nice camera soon (I have a basic, looked-really-cool-in-9th-grade-but-isn't-very-practical-now digital camera that I really only use for goofy vacation pictures).

I'm live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts, which is boring in the winter and overcrowded in the summer. I'm originally from New York, and go there often, so a lot of my pictures are from there. Next year I'll be in Tanzania and (possibly) Sri Lanka for a gap year before college, so I'm REALLY looking forward to those photo (as well as life) opportunities.

Can't think of much else to say(now that I've written a BOOK. I feel like I'm placing a personal ad haha), but I really look forward to spending time on these boards!

Oh, and my first post is called "Never Sleeps" and it's in the General Gallery.
:)

Lupecita, welcome to TPF. Wow, sounds like you have a very interesting life! Tanzania and Sri Lanka! We'd love to see pics from wherever you go. Of course, we can wait... ;)

Welcome to the forum, Mary! I look forward to seeing you posting your images from around the globe. :) Have fun!

Most reactions

Back