shocking forum's stats

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so not many people will find this interesting. But I went back to another forum I haven't frequented for a while and I looked at some of their stats.

It started (guessing by the admin - user # 1 - join date) on the 3rd of July 2004.

I joined 24th November 2004 and was user #3632

Today there are 24 030 Members!! :shock:

Ok so admittedly it's the sort of site where you sign up and ask one question and then never come back again, but still that's a lot of members in 1 year. :shock: Oh and it's not a very nice place either. It's incredibly cliquey! Anyone who thinks that TPF is cliquey has definately got to visit some other forums and see what it can really be like. They can become really horrible, negative places.

So yeah... in a desperate attempt not to make this a big mushy 'thanks for making this such a great place' thread... I'll just say "Cheers!!!" to all (almost) 6000 Members!

Daniel said:
Err we have just over 5000 members. Were you looking at number of posts?
5,906 members to be exact. For the moment, anyway. ;) We're knocking on 6K.

She meant members...she said we have almost 6000 members...we have 5906 (if my short term memory serves me correctly)

Meysha said:
Ok so admittedly it's the sort of site where you sign up and ask one question and then never come back again, but still that's a lot of members in 1 year. :shock: Oh and it's not a very nice place either. It's incredibly cliquey! Anyone who thinks that TPF is cliquey has definately got to visit some other forums and see what it can really be like. They can become really horrible, negative places.

good point. That's one reason I love this forum, because it isnt all cliquey. There are other forums i'm in that are just...immature.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back