Shoes!

lovemeformetori

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't find a thread for this! Curious to see what other people have captured or their footwear

Ok...lets try this again....

SRW_3156-Edit-Edit.jpg

The top Converse are mine, but my precious friend Camille sports them too. (out take pic of a shoot her and i did)

SRW_2956.jpg

One of my motorcycle friends on her bike....dunno why i snapped this one.

SRW_3381.jpg

SRW_3382-Edit.jpg

My 1st try at event photography with crappy natural light scored some ballet style shoes =)

SRW_4180.jpg

Ohhhhh i just noticed these shoes I shot qualifies to bump the "brick" thread as well =)

SRW_3528.jpg

No love for the shoes thread !

2Wheel, I'm starting to be a little concerned by how well prepared you were for a "shoes" thread! :lol:

As I said before, my shoes are even less interesting than my photos, so I really have nothing to contribute to this thread. Although, I *tried* to take a picture of this woman I saw at lunch today, walking around "Market Square" in our downtown area. I was too far away, and she never stopped, so the photo came out too blurry to share, but the shoes were neon pink with about 8-inch heels. I have NO idea how one walks in heels that high; I'd just tip over and fall flat on my face! :lmao:

deja vu?

I swear I posted in a thread like this earlier today by the same OP. Goes to search................................................

2Wheel, I'm starting to be a little concerned by how well prepared you were for a "shoes" thread! :lol:

As I said before, my shoes are even less interesting than my photos, so I really have nothing to contribute to this thread. Although, I *tried* to take a picture of this woman I saw at lunch today, walking around "Market Square" in our downtown area. I was too far away, and she never stopped, so the photo came out too blurry to share, but the shoes were neon pink with about 8-inch heels. I have NO idea how one walks in heels that high; I'd just tip over and fall flat on my face! :lmao:

haha I thought the same! I just went and found random pics from random shoots
bigthumb.gif

deja vu?

I swear I posted in a thread like this earlier today by the same OP. Goes to search................................................

You did, you really did!
bigthumb.gif

Every time I see this image,I realize the big mistake i made in capturing the photograph.I should have taken full shoe in the frame.

shoes by Mohit Khurana, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back