shooting a sports event

swampmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a few questions about shooting a sports event. My son plays on a 12 yr old travel baseball team, and they are hosting a fundraiser baseball tournament. The tournament will take place at Tulane Stadium here in New Orleans. The fundraiser is to help out with their trip to Cooperstown, New York to compete in the 2012 USSSA World Series. This fundraising tournament will be the first Fri, Sat, and Sunday in the month of December. I was asked to take some action shots of the games and put them out to sell Sunday morning. My plans are to shoot as many shots Friday and Saturday as possible. The prints will consist of mostly being 5x7’s and 8x10’s. I am looking to print at least 60-75 photos for Sunday. Please remember I am not trying to sell these to Sports illustrated just to proud parents who are used to taking pics of their kids with their iphones. All proceeds will go towards the team.*Can anyone answer these questions for me:*1.****** Anyone know of a local photo lab in New Orleans that can accommodate me?2.****** Has anyone done something like this or similar? If so, any feedback would be appreciated…did it work out well?3.****** Anyone with tips or ideas!*Please help! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back