I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my oldest friends and my Fiancé's cousin are getting married tomorrow. (They actually introduced me to her.) They have a hired photographer to take the formals etc. but they have asked me to do what I have done at the last bunch of family weddings.

I'll be at the Bride's house with the girls getting ready...then maybe some of the guys if there is time. I'll take candids and other stuff at the ceremony and I think they have some fun stuff planned for photos before the reception. Last I heard they wanted to do some tobogganing and maybe some hockey playing while in their wedding gear. Should be a blast.

I don't know if their photographer will be at the reception or not but I'll be taking photos all night...and I will be partying & drinking so there might be some weird shots when I'm done :twisted:

Wish me luck.

Have fun! We're doing a wedding tomorrow too but we can't drink :(

Things went pretty well, although I missed the chance to get photos of the wedding party when they went skating. I knew where they were going skating after the formal photos were done so I went home to visit with some of the family that had come in from out of town. They I went down to the frozen lake to meet up with them. I waited for two hours and they didn't show up. I figured that they went somewhere else or abandoned the idea completely. I talked to them at the reception and it turns out they showed up just after I left... :x They said they would have been there earlier if they hadn't asked the limo to stop for beer.

They did have their hired pros with them, so they will have photos of the event.

I compensated by taking more photos at the reception as I was the only "official photographer" there. It was lots of fun, had a great time. By the end of the night, I was having a hard time trying to focus :cheers: so I'll just have to wait & see how the photos turn out.

They are off to Australia for 6 weeks...that's some honeymoon.

I missed this thread!!
(I wished you good luck for tomorrow's wedding .... deleted the post :oops: )

Anyways, waiting to see the pictures.

Glad you had a good time. I look forward to seeing the photos!

Most reactions

Back