Shooting in auto mode

When I was the second shooter for a wedding photographer, which means I was just sent to capture all the inbetween stuff. Compose it nicely, but more importantly get EVERYTHING. So he suggested that I didn't even need to shoot in Aperture Priority mode, auto was fine. Of course he was taking care of the important moments so I don't think you can shoot a whole wedding in Auto but the day I was shooting, it was the first time I shot in Auto in a long time.

When I was the second shooter for a wedding photographer, which means I was just sent to capture all the inbetween stuff. Compose it nicely, but more importantly get EVERYTHING. So he suggested that I didn't even need to shoot in Aperture Priority mode, auto was fine. Of course he was taking care of the important moments so I don't think you can shoot a whole wedding in Auto but the day I was shooting, it was the first time I shot in Auto in a long time.

I would not be okay if I saw my wedding photographer shoot in Auto....

Well I was just shooting things like flower arrangements and small things like that. The key was for me to get around to everything and get EVERYTHING. His tip to me if I wanted to get into weddings (which I don't, not really) is that it is important to get EVERYTHING, because you don't always know what the client is looking for until afterwards.

now that i think about it i don't think i've ever shot in auto ever in my life...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back