Shooting issues with reflecting items

Lahiru sandaruwen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've issue with shooting reflecting items I've tried with light box I'm shooting silver color taps item ( like bathroom fittings ) pics look good and clean but it's edges not sharp and my Cliant want 3d interface tried using black paper Bords for the edges sharpness it was correct a bit but completely it's not right I'm struck with this problem for more thane 3 days pleas help me to go throu this I'm using pro lights with light box (2ft x 2ft) light box created with diffuse trasing paper items look should be shine

Everything you ever wanted to know about this sort of work is in the Lighting Bible. If you don't already own a copy, BUY ONE NOW! It's hard to give a lot of advice without knowing more about your set-up, but assuming this is a normal-size fixture, a 2x2' box is WAY too small. I would use a product table such as this one, and elevate the product on clear plexi. You need to light the background separately from the product, and you need your lights close with LOTS of diffusion. I would see this as probably a five-light set-up; two for the background, key, fill and overhead for the product.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Could you please tell me the material you've used to your table ( white interface )

This video may help:

Most reactions

Back