Shooting these little guys is more fun then a barrel of monkeys

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I have them trained.. lol.. they fly in big groups and land on a beautiful evergreen bush.. they let me practice till the cows come home.. so distracting..lol ...not getting much done..
test 010-002.JPG
test 030-001.JPG
test 036-001.JPG
test 037-001.JPG
test 039-002.JPG

Exactly how much fun would you get from a barrel of monkeys??? To me that seems like it would be really loud and annoying. Not to mention potentially cruel, unless of course they were very small pygmy or spider monkeys, but if you were using something like a baboon...

;)

Very nice set!

Exactly how much fun would you get from a barrel of monkeys??? To me that seems like it would be really loud and annoying. Not to mention potentially cruel, unless of course they were very small pygmy or spider monkeys, but if you were using something like a baboon...

;)

Very nice set!
lol lol lol ... I wonder what made me say that...lol...thank you!! lol

Very nice, especially the first for me. Looks like you had some very good light too!
Thanks Dean...yes early this am it was a lot of sun... then by noon rain.. I do most of my photos early..I love the morning light compared to any other time of day..

Real nice set there, Photo lady, I think you've found your niche with birds! I get the feeling you're having as much fun with them as I am my little peanut munching friends. #1 for me. About that barrel full of monkeys, it's hard to forget that phrase since the game made it so popular back in the day. (I had it)

barrel il_570xN.224833377.jpg

Real nice set there, Photo lady, I think you've found your niche with birds! I get the feeling you're having as much fun with them as I am my little peanut munching friends. #1 for me. About that barrel full of monkeys, it's hard to forget that phrase since the game made it so popular back in the day. (I had it)

View attachment 183659
wow Kirk.. I brought back some memories for us both... I was wondering where I heard this .. now I know... lol....... thank you

Most reactions

Back