ironsidephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ironsidephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm still working on figuring out how to add some sort of purchasing element to my website--it's tricky because of the type of gallery that i'm using. i might try to use zen cart (zen-cart.com), but does anyone have any suggestions on how to let people automatically buy stuff without contacting me? maybe entering the picture number (i have way too many to name) and size somewhere on a form that's sent to me?
ahhhhh.

the link to my site is below.
Thanks for your help!

does anyone know of a way to maybe have some sort of form that people fill out , typing in the number/gallery of the picture and picking a size etc., that can be sent to me, after which i can send them an invoice from paypal?

The easiest way would be to just have a form with the right fields and have the form's action be your email address. Won't be pretty by any means, but it's simple.

For example
<form method="post" action="[email protected]">

Another way would be using PHP's mail() function, but that's a whole other story.

OSCommerce is also a good way to go though, it's nicer (in my opinion) than Zen Cart and as long as you change the default look of it (default skin is bad), works well

Most reactions

New Topics

Back