Shore Bird

Eagledesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken at Manatee Park in Ft Myers, FL 1-14-2017. Edited in Zoner Photo Studio X.
Shore bird Edited.jpg

Not a big fan of the dodge halo type thing. Pretty sure I am not alone in that,but I am sure some people are into it. Don't know much about that editing program either so not sure what all your options were

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of the dodge halo type thing. Pretty sure I am not alone in that,but I am sure some people are into it. Don't know much about that editing program either so not sure what all your options were

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Yea it was just something I tried on this one. I still have the raw file I may go back and see what I can do. The program is very similar setup to light room but is a full-featured free software.

Sent from my SM-N910V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Decent shot but I also am not a fan of the editing. I usually try to go for a more natural look.
Now having said this you stated you were trying something new. Never stop that. Sometimes it leads to great discoveries.

Couple tips for getting sharper images.
Get as close as you can (legally and without to much stress on the animal). 10' from an animal with a $100 lens will beat sitting a 200' with a $10k lens.
Try as much as possible to keep the light behind you and illuminating the subject.
Shoot as fast an aperture as you have to but no more than you need. Don't limit the light without a good reason.
Most of all you can't get better without pressing the shutter so get out and shoot.

Most reactions

Back