short novel from NH inside.

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone,
i only had to troll here for about 10minutes before deciding that this is the forum that fits my needs. looks like there is TONS of knowledge on these boards.

i hail from NH, and after several years not really taking photos, i seem to have found myself wanting to relearn everything and get back into it. I went through photo I and II in college, and thought it was awesome. after college, i jumped into the corporate world, marriage, and fatherhood, and neglected my love of photography.

but i recently acquired some equipment to add to my N60, and DSC S75, and it gaveme a push.

my setup is slightly ghetto...lol...but it seems to work for now.
N60 with standard 28-80, and an old telesor 80-205macro,
Sony DSC S75,
and a recently gifted Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super with a few lenses (i believe a 28, a 35, and a 50mm)
and they all fit into my little canon 200eg backpack.

i know the collection is a bit thrown together, but budget is a MAJOR factor for me.
ultimately, someday, i would love to afford even an entry level DSLR, so until then i am just trying to refamiliarize myself with all the manual settings and whatnot. being a graphic/web designer by day, i have all the CS2 stuff, so i also love to do processing too.

sorry for the novel. if you got this far, thanks for reading...lol.

i look frward to being a part of the community, and soaking up information like a sponge.

:D
biscuit

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back