short update!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally! I have some time off!
So, I have written my CPE exam (it's Cambridge Certificate in proficiency English for foreigners)... It took roo much of my time! I was so tired that I slept for almost 2 days after writting it! Unfortunately the results will be in Feb. :( so a lot of waiting...patience...

Revising for this exam meant ignoring a few university subjects and I failed one exam :( in analogue techniques... but I am to retake it and I am going to write it on Monday...

I haven't touched my camera for a month! that is sick!

For more info about my recent "activity" ask Alex_B :p heeheee kidding... better don't ask him :p

nice to be back guys!

P.S

what to do if I have about 15 pages of not-seen photos in general gallery?!?! why do you guys post so much?!?!

oh... and I forgot to add.... my photo was published in International Photo Album!! it was "100 fotografen stellen aus" organized by DVF - Deutschen Verband fur Fotografie. And there were only 4 or 5 photos from Poland that were accepted to the exhibition (mine included) and mine was in the photo album!

So good to see you back! :hug:: How'd you end up doing with that essay I revised? PM me!

Welcome back...and congrats on the photo being published.

well start taking and posting photos or there will be trouble :lol:

mentos_007 said:
For more info about my recent "activity" ask Alex_B :p heeheee kidding... better don't ask him :p
.. I can be as silent as the grave ... don't worry :mrgreen:

:hugs:

O ...

And I was just now going to ask you ........................................!

Congratulations on getting one of your photos published in the book, Aleksandra!
You are brave to let your work be seen by enough people so they notice you and your work. Other than here, mine always remains behind closed doors only... I admire you for that!

Now be back and be a contributing member and DO post that winning (a place in the book) photo again for us to see, will you?

No way Corinna ;) Der Gentleman geniesst und schweigt, or what was the Germany saying? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back