Shorts and knee-hi socks (nsfw)

HAHAHA, laughed at your ball field...

Yeah um, nice 'lighting', definitely brings out the shadows and highlights. lol

Good, but the lighting confuses me. The socks have the key light on the right as well as the floor shadow but the
the face has the key light on the left. I'm definitely missing something.

I'd kill to have a butt like that.

Anyways... I hadn't noticed the lighting honestly but I'm so distracted by the background I hadn't paid attention to her socks. The cracks on the wall are just... growing out of her head IMO. Her backside is quite attractive though. But I'm still drawn to the background. I think if she was moved a bit farther left in the frame it wouldn't bug me as much as it does.

Just my 2 cents!

I'd kill to have a butt like that.

Anyways... I hadn't noticed the lighting honestly but I'm so distracted by the background I hadn't paid attention to her socks. The cracks on the wall are just... growing out of her head IMO. Her backside is quite attractive though. But I'm still drawn to the background. I think if she was moved a bit farther left in the frame it wouldn't bug me as much as it does.

Just my 2 cents!

I agree, moving her to the left would be better.
But it is still another great photo!!! :)

Been wanting and trying to find a model right for this look (Daisy was what I described it as) and finally a frame that works. Now I just need to get her into my tall field of straw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back