shot my first car today. C&C welcomed as always.

UnknownBro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jAXzi0b.jpg

Nice photo.
I;m not sure, but perhaps it could be better to add some light to the car's side (flash?)
Didn't you try to use lower shooting point (closer to ground)?

I agree with you on that. The tale is a bit dark. I had a soft box up front but it seemed a bit to narrow. When it got darker I switched to a shoot through umbrella. I have lots more to edit; I was just pleased with that one when I was done. I'll be posting more later. Right now the gf wants me in bed.:hug::

shot my first car today.

Where are the bullet holes ? :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist it.
Well, very nice car and I think you got the color quite right. What I have a question about is uneven light; front is very bright, back very dark. Use of flash is visible in strong reflection on the spoiler. This way car and surroundings are lit with different light which gives the whole scene quite unrealistic feel. But this all just IMHO.

Damn I am such a slow typist !:)

shot my first car today.

Where are the bullet holes ? :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist it.
Well, very nice car and I think you got the color quite right. What I have a question about is uneven light; front is very bright, back very dark. Use of flash is visible in strong reflection on the spoiler. This way car and surroundings are lit with different light which gives the whole scene quite unrealistic feel. But this all just IMHO.

Damn I am such a slow typist !:)
I didn't say I was a good shot lol.

Yeah I totally agree with you @uneven light. I had just set up and that was like my third or fourth test shot. Guy got there later than planned so i lost my light way too fast. We moved to another location soon after that pic was taken.

whoops missed that.

fixed.

B43XCzQ.jpg

I also took out a sign and my trucks reflection from the door.

OK. Good luck with the next opportunity. Maybe off camera flash would give you more flexibility with light. Just a thought.

I had two off camera flashes. Key light was my 400 w strobe.

yeah as mentioned the tail end. another light back there would have helped out a lot. other then that maybe a bit of banding in the sky from adjusting things a bit to far? hard to tell on my work moniter, its not the best.

Most reactions

Back