TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Just making due with the seats I had.

Picture #2 is awesome!! Great timing! What lens were you using?

The first one is wicked blurry.. The second is the best of them, and the third is just kinda meh.. Needs better color.

I think the action is great. It's NOT easy capturing action from the seats - well done!

Number 2 is good but Delgado's shirt is a little blown out. 1 and 3 are too blurry---really don't do much for me.

Action shots are tough.

#2 is great! was he called out or safe tho... I feel like if he was called safe you could argue that..... haha

what camera were you using? and yeah #2 is pretty sweet, #3 would've been awesome if it had the same clarity. congrats!

Blurred, as mentioned, but even clear, I don't think I get it...was that during practice?

Agreed #2 is the best and I like it. It would have been nice (very hard, yes) to have more of the glove in the shot.

Blurred, as mentioned, but even clear, I don't think I get it...was that during practice?

Agreed #2 is the best and I like it. It would have been nice (very hard, yes) to have more of the glove in the shot.

It was during the game

So did the Mets do any better than they did against the Cardinals? :mrgreen:

I love #2,! I know just how tough this kind of photography is, I went to the second Cards/Mets game, I had excellent seats but I'm not happy with any of my shots.

cardsmets.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back