Shots from the day.

runninglance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I hopped on my bicycle and rode around for a couple hours. And here are the results.

511535720_ae52905f38_b.jpg

511535868_3017cef76f_b.jpg

511535752_9374355309_b.jpg

511535798_361fe51094_b.jpg

Sorry for the sizes I didn't have enough time to resize. Thanks for looking!

you didn't have time to resize? you're saying that these are the the size they were out of the camera?

I was talking more specifically about number four. Which I know doesn't completely fit on my screen vertically. I would have liked to resize that so it would fit better on a screen... So... haha, no they did not come out of my camera this size. They are just not the size I would have liked to post. :)

Some people have way too much time on their hands (and I'm not referring to the photographer)

Wow, at least your graffiti artists are talented. In Atlanta, we have a ton of badly written names and pictures of penises and the like.

I agree, I was thinking about how strange it was that Louisville, Ky has such skillfull grafitti artists. These are actually free walls that the city has designated as areas that they can paint on. So what is everyones go around on the arguement that number one poses?

I don't want to beat a dead horse. But, Nobody has anything else to say about these? Let me know what you think..

I love the color and the angles!! Great shots. They tell their own stories. The last one im not too sure about...I like the angle and the idea of it, but something about it just doesn't grab me.

I really love the face! It seems to pop right out at you, plus the angle is great! The colors are wonderful!

Not too crazy about the B/W building, not much to it IMO :)

Great street catches,very colorful pictures including bold items with special angles,
The last picture is also beautiful and interesting-i liked the edition to b\w and The angle in this photo is also interesting.
Keep up,
Nir .B.

Oh my how rude of me! I just saw that I didn't comment on the pictures at all just the subject matter. My apologies, just was distracted by the art inside the art. I say the photos are well saturated, and composition isn't really key for taking pics of 2D art but I think you managed to set the shots up nicely with great slight angles and surrounding subject.

the colors of the first one. (minus the green trash can) i actually took some very similiar shots today. ill post them later if they came out any good.

Most reactions

Back