Should Alex B be given some cheese?

Should Alex B be given some cheese?

• Total voters

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
It's an important question and is aimed at helping with the running of the forum. I know we have no power in actually getting him the cheese so this is for a general consensus. Types of cheese can be discussed later should it be decided to give Alex B some cheese. Possibly a nice stilton but I do not wish to sway the votes.

Cheese.

Do not feed after midnight - its like gremlins but with cheese!

extreme caution!

but what about some toast to go with said cheese?

Yikes. Ferny!!! :pale:

Not Alex.
Certainly not him!
His hygenie must be so ... he even lives in a home that daily cleans itself. Never any clutter, never anything in the wrong place.

Maybe a fridge devoid of the necessary cheese, though!
But certainly a sparkling CLEAN one! I am just SURE!! Which made me vote "yes", for Alex, being a professional eater (we have only established that a short while ago!), NEEDS his cheese.

Whether on toast or without toast is up to him as long as we give him some cheeeeeeese!

wallace_cheese200.jpg

He might want some CRACKERS with his cheeeeese!

As long as we agree that his power to eat cheese is in no way related to the respect-level which he regards other cheese-owners with. ;)

[/reference to other threads]

What is this? I turn my back to this forum for, well, was it 6 hours? And I come back and see this!!

But at least I was allowed to vote for my cheese myself ;)

His hygenie must be so ... he even lives in a home that daily cleans itself.

Thanks for speaking for me, but here you are wrong. Unfortunately it is me myself who has to do the cleaning :(

Which made me vote "yes", for Alex, being a professional eater (we have only established that a short while ago!), NEEDS his cheese.

Yes! Yes! Yes! :drool:

Most reactions

Back