Should I be worried?

Koshua

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo came out of my camera like this! What happened? by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

I had some sort of writing error or something, because the photo came out like this! Shot on a D7200 with a 35 1.8. Can anyone diagnose this, and is it something I have to worry about? Photos before and after this one turned out fine. Here's some others from the day if you're in the critiquing mood (the little stinker likes holding stuff in front of her face):

DSC_-11 by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

DSC_-7 by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

DSC_-1 by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

DSC-3 by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

DSC-2 by Joshua Kemmer, on Flickr

Can't help you on your problem picture, but did want to say I'm diggin' the first picture of the wheels. It takes what is otherwise a great looking hod rod and makes it into something out-of-this-world. I don't like the quiet, normal residential area as the background, but that's probably something you couldn't help.

Can't help you on your problem picture, but did want to say I'm diggin' the first picture of the wheels. It takes what is otherwise a great looking hod rod and makes it into something out-of-this-world. I don't like the quiet, normal residential area as the background, but that's probably something you couldn't help.

Thankya! Yeah, I would prefer a different background but pops only stopped by for a 5-minute visit. We're planning on doing a rolling shot soon, so maybe I can reshoot that one too.

Memory card. Be very conscious of properly ejecting cards from readers and reformat when you put it back in the camera. It happens though.

Memory card. Be very conscious of properly ejecting cards from readers and reformat when you put it back in the camera. It happens though.

I always eject and reformat, but hopefully that's the last of it!

I always eject and reformat, but hopefully that's the last of it!

I've had a couple cards throughout the years that just gave up.

Nice shots.

Mem cards are massed produced like crazy. It's not unusual that a few lemons will pop in with the peaches.

I seen that once when I was zoomed in while in preview mode and tapped the shutter to get out of it. It was the auto preview right after a shot, I guess I needed to unzoom first to prevent the card error?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back