Should I Buy All This Stuff?!?!

Oh man, oh man oh man.... I'm just drooling with jealousy over here. Excellent find. And I agree with the glass cleaner-my favorite by far is Stoner Invisible Glass aerosol.

AH, that was worth the price.
My guess about the Minolta TLR model was correct ... Autocord CDS ... and the focus knob is intact !!!
Looks like it has been in the case for a while as it looks in minty condition.
Too bad the strap was not with it ... the strap is worth millions because it has a proprietary coupling to the camera. I have never heard of a substitute ... you might find it with the rest of the stuff.

You will need a PX-1 battery for the lightmeter ... as it was a mercury type, you will no longer find it ... you may be able to get the alkaline version ... or just shoot without the meter.

NOTE: always move the focus lever to min or max when not in use !!!

Will do.
[Note to self: find out where the focus lever is...] :lmao:

Last edited:
Oh man, oh man oh man.... I'm just drooling with jealousy over here. Excellent find. And I agree with the glass cleaner-my favorite by far is Stoner Invisible Glass aerosol.

Minicoop...as dxq mentioned, there is likely to be some sort of donation (or at least uber-low cost) thread in my future, because I neither NEED nor WANT to keep ALL this stuff. I feel like I'm going to get my money's worth out of what I keep. Watch for some cheapo lenses and film bodies to be proffered in a TPF thread near you!
icon_biggrin.gif

I shall even try to remember to pm you and dxq both when I put them up, if I can remember.

Thanks for the tip about the Stoner Invisible Glass aerosol--just curious, does it have hemp in it?
lol.gif

I've used ROR (Residual Oil Remover) on lenses and so far so good.

I have this stuff: ROR Residual Oil Remover RO212D B&H Photo Video

Cool, thanks!

No, Stoner Invisible Glass doesn't have hemp in it, but I've noticed that I feel very happy and have a need to listen to Led Zeppelin after using it. :lol:

Oooh I so look forward to it. I give you major credit for donating stuff, of course. :)

Most reactions

Back