Should I buy this?

green_i_grl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently became very intersted in photography because of my little ones and still haven't gotten an SLR camera to begin practicing. I found this guy selling a "Canon Elan IIe SLR 35mm camera that was lightly used. Camera has the eye focus optics feature. Camera comes with two lenses (one lens is a large telephoto), many Cokin filters (for effects on photos), lens doubler or multiplier (doubles power of lens), flash module, high-end automatic/ manual flash, power mount that holds batteries for flash and mounts flash and camera (like the pros use), and more..."

He is selling it for $150- is this worth the price and also if anyone can tell me does this include all the things I will need to start shooting w/o add'l purchase or what else am I going to need to get....

THX,
MELISSA

The Elan IIe is a fine camera, and yes that would be everything you need to start shooting right away, aside from the film of course.

I'm a bit concerned over that low price though, a used lens can run that much by itself. Does he give specifications on the two lenses included, or is that all he has to say?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back