Should I get a 24-70mm or a 70-200mm mug?

I am not the OP but was intrigued by these "unique" accessories. :)

Amazon.com: nikon lens mug

Oh, by the way here's a link if you're a Canonite. ;)

Amazon.com: canon lens mug

But please let's not start flame war regarding Nikon lens mugs performing much better than Canon lens mugs! Haha! :lol:

And for Sony, Pentax, Minolta, Olympus, Sigma and Tamron users out there, sorry guys.
:p

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Word of caution! The Nikon lens mug doesn't seal well on the lid and tends to leak :-(. Or at least mine does.

I got my 24-105 and 70-200 Canon mugs on eBay for less than $10.00 each delivered. The 24-105 is a better quality than the white 70-200, but the whiteness is impressive!

I bet the Nikon ones keep your coffee hotter, longer than the "L" one does!
And on a side note.
When I'm holding the Nikon cup,
Its definetly attached to the "best" Nikonian body out there....lol
Suck that Canon.

Get both. Tea goes better with the 24-70 while hot chocolate in the 70-200 leaves some room for mini marshmallows on top.

So... Which UV filter should I get to protect the contents? Or will the filter just distort the taste?

So... Which UV filter should I get to protect the contents? Or will the filter just distort the taste?

B+W, will actually make that Folgers taste like Starbucks ;) lol

The 24-105 is a better quality than the white 70-200, but the whiteness is impressive!

No.. no... no...

Canon paints their lenses white to reflect heat and reduce the affect of thermal expansion on the super-ud/fluorite elements used in their high-end lenses (google it!). I, personally, believe the white paint is a massive cover up to hide a severe flaw in canon's lenses... but that's another topic.

Ipso facto.. Since Canon's white lenses are all about dissipating heat... Canon WHITE mugs will be useless for hot beverages!!!! Any liquid inside will just go room temperature after a short time.

spacefuzz said:
Thats when they get angry and shoot you anyways :p

Where the **** do you live?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back