Should I get a Masters Degree in Business Admin?

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I am debating if I should get an MBA or if I am better off just asking Adobe directly my billing-related questions regarding my CC account.

Which do you think would be a faster or more cost effective solution?

Ask directly. If you get the MBA, we will all come to you first with all of our issues; marital, money, camera brand, political, teenagers............Because Master means you will know it all :)

I am debating if I should get an MBA or if I am better off just asking Adobe directly my billing-related questions regarding my CC account.

Which do you think would be a faster or more cost effective solution?
Are you assuming that you could then answer your own question? Why not just hire a CPA to figure it out?

Tell them you're use their customer support practices as a case study in your MBA class. Because, you know, Adobe cares. Deeply. :rolleyes:

In chat with Farooq right now. He seems like a nice guy.

Though I am not sure why I can't just change my account from annual to month by month. I'd get it if it were in the middle of the service contract, but I'm up for renewal.

Well that depends. Will the cost of getting the masters exceed the cost of you Adobe CC account? It all comes down to basic economics. :allteeth:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back