should i send it in for repairs, or should i live with it?

jimaroo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i bought a nikon d70s about 3 months ago, so the camera is still under warranty. when you look into the viewfinder at the bottom there are the numbers for your meetering. well the little frame around those numbers got loose in mine, and it moves around and gers in my way. sometime it will be in the way of the shot, and some times it will be in the way of my meetering. this does not mess up the pictures, its just in the viewfinder. do you think i should send it into repairs and have to waight for two months, or do you think i should just live with it? or is there some easy way to fix it. any help would be apprieciated.

I'd send it in....just because that would really bother me. It might not take two months...then again...it may take longer.

I agree with Big Mike...also, if there is one thing wrong at this stage, you can bet other problems will arise down the road...do send it in for an exchange, not a repair!

I'd definitely send it in while it's under warranty, it would drive me a little crazy knowing it could have been fixed for free....might cause problems down the road too...you never know..

The warranty repair on my D70 (for something completely different) took just over a week, including shipping time, so hopefully you'll get the same level of service if you decide to send yours in and won't be without it for long.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back