Shout your Frustraitions to the World

Stupid teenage umpires that are asked to ump a baseball game. These stupid kids, yes, they are improving a job skill, but they are missing calls, calling the calls that they want to see and are not consistent! It isn't fair to these little kids who are playing their heart out at a game that they love, only to be told that their efforts aren't good enough because the umpire "didn't see it" or "he thought that the call should have gone another way". Bunch of freaking crap!

OMG, you're still hanging out? Get it on girl.

Oh firetruck, I just had to respond in a thread about being old and young girls on the internet....... it was humilating.... but it was fun too. :lol:

And BTW.... baseball is the perfect sport, regardless of the calls.

Ya I am still here, I just have been way busy. Nothing but craziness lately.
I agree, baseball is a great sport, there just needs to be better/older umpires.

Baseball = boring to watch/ fun to play

Water Polo is where it's at. Tougher than most sports (football, soccer, baseball, tennis), more physically demanding than most (football, soccer hockey, baseball, lacrosse, tennis, etc...), and hella fun.

Any Water Polo-ers like myself out there?

Never tried water polo but maybe I should, always like trying new sports :)

My frustration today arises from buying a second hand TV for $45 because my old (and free) faithful TV had died, and when I get home, my old (and free) faithful TV started working again ?!

Water Polo is like soccer on steroids. I got practice tonight.

MY FRUSTRATION! MICHAEL IS DEAD!!! NOOOO

Multiple threads with the same subject on the same 24 hour period. It seems to have the same phenomenon as yawning. You know, someone near you yawns and you can't help but yawn yourself. In fact, I just yawned as I was typing the previous sentence.

Today for example: 3 separate, but similar threads about SmugMug. The original first post was slightly different in each, but eventually, all threads were locked on the same interest....... why is Smugmug sluggish lately? I believe Ham1 (a SmugMug Hero.. i.e. staff member) responded in all three threads. If people would just use the Search Function prior to asking a question, the answer or at least discussions have been started. Monitoring and patience may yield your concern. If not, you may get an "IN" to ask your question without highjacking.

Tomorrow it will be tripods again or macro lenses again or editing software again......... you get my point, don't you? No? Start a thread about it then, whydoncha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back