Show Jumpers

Flutterby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
*Takes a deep breath*

OK, here are my favourite few pictures from the local County show in September - Anything I can improve on? Anything that's really bad and should be deleted immediatly?

1st one... My personal fave - Trot Silouette (almost!)
cropppppped.jpg

Second Fave - Curious Grey (Who had luckily already finished his round, don't think his rider would've been very impressed if not!)

sjgreywalk.jpg

Third one - Pieblad Stallion, his hooves were cut off because the rope went through it and I didn't have anything to edit it with at the time.
Piebald.jpg

And my favourite jumping one - The Winner of the Class (I think.)

sepia.jpg

And also... Castle Comet! Sorry, I know it's a terrible photo - The guys trousers were bright orange! - but this is a stunning little Connie pony, he won the Olympia M+M final last year and it was amazing to see him, let alone photograph him.

Castlecomet1.jpg

Sorry, there's quite a few there! Any opinions are greatly recieved!

hmmm... I can only see two out of the five links. But I can see why you say the first is a favorite... very nice!

By the way, welcome to the forum!

the others popped up... the fourth one is pretty awesome too!

It looks like the links were moved.(that happens if you move them around in the albums after you've posted their links)
Make sure that the links all are the correct one's and it should work.

Hmm... They're all showing for me...

Oh no, wait a minute - I renamed the album. :roll: I'll go change them.

I really love this series!! However, i am especially interested in the lst shot. IT gives me a sense of the past. Great job!!

#4 is great.. getting the hourse in the right spot is hard..

#1 is good also.

Steve

2 would be better if you got more sceenry aroudn it at fris i mesed that up at a big comp, but learned to fill the frame, it will come with practice i shot for a month befor i instinclivly got it righ, month+ lots and lots of shots 300+

Thank you.

Definatly need to get out there more, don't think the shows start til March/April time though. Other than that, they're all indoors, and I'm reluctant to use the flash, for fear of spooking them or putting someone off.

Here's the original of the Grey horse walking - Added a border and a watermark just to see what it looked like. Any better?

GREEEY.jpg

Interesting pictures, that watermark is totally over the top though, I'd recommend calming it down or people won't actually get to see your picture!

Rob

Hah, thanks! Is this any better?
testtt.jpg

Sorry, these must be stupid questions!

You cannot learn unless you ask....

Steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back