show your business card(s)!

budskiphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just curious what everyone's looks like. I'm acutally about to redo mine, so I'll post it when I'm finished

Interesting Idea, can't wait to see some of the designs that are out there...

I'll throw mine out here...

Had 'em done at overnightprints.com

businesscardphoto.jpg

I'll try and get one of our up tomorrow but I used the Silk Cards and I always get compliments on them, they have a awesome feel to them!!

NCH

bcweb.jpg

PS: I second Overnight Prints. Great service, fast turnaround, inexpensive, and much, much better than those "free" Vista Print logo-bearing cards. Their satin finish is really nice.

Usually I don't see business cards from photographers. I always get brochures instead with their contact numbers either in front or at the back.

Tip for Chris (and others)...

Since you already have a proper domain name, you can use Google Apps messaging to handle your business email. It's free for up to 50 addresses and [email protected] looks a lot better than a hotmail address. Plus you're effectively using Gmail as your web client, though you can still connect with a POP3 or IMAP client if you want.

PS: I second Overnight Prints. Great service, fast turnaround, inexpensive, and much, much better than those "free" Vista Print logo-bearing cards. Their satin finish is really nice.

I've used Overnight Prints many times for printing client's brochures... until recently. Lately, the service is not so good. When I call, they are always ready with excuses why they CAN give me mediocre service.

And, since I'm in Illinois, it's 4 day shipping to me.

Next time I'll try "Just Print."

-Pete

card.jpg

Eh, nothing too flashy. It was my first round of cards. Next time I may spice it up a bit with something a little different. Maybe a wedding scene behind it.

livepreview.jpg

Since you already have a proper domain name, you can use Google Apps messaging to handle your business email. It's free for up to 50 addresses and [email protected] looks a lot better than a hotmail address. Plus you're effectively using Gmail as your web client, though you can still connect with a POP3 or IMAP client if you want.

Thanks for the tip, jmborkowski! I'll start doing that and make sure to print it for the next time around.. My blog has been up for a while, but I'm still finishing my portfolio site..

Next time I'll try "Just Print."

I'll check them out too.

Too many times we see photography, or really 'any business' cards where people have simply too much going on. . . remember the actual contact info is most important and make the card basically easy to read . . .

As far as an actual card . . . I think there are many studies that say the "glossy" effect almost always pays for itself . . . its also neat to see creative cards without going overboard . . . a good friend of ours has a custom wood crafting business and they have the greatest actual wood business cards . . . expensive but clever . . .

Here's mine although the text on the rear turned out too small, meh!.

card_front.jpg

card_back.jpg

Gloss front (car image), matte back (contact details).

Really need to make another one up, or two.. dunno.

Here's the latest version of mine. I've never actually had any printed, though.

businesscard.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back