Show!

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
So, I have been asked to be in a group show. Opening Feb,2. The theme is "backyards". I will need two photos. 18 or (the first photo) is definitely one. The other two are questionable. HELP!

The first one is very nice. The second:No. The third one should be be reshot in different light and a different angle(cluttered BG)or use a polarizer.

Craig: I like the first one and the last one. The last photo has a cool washed quality in contrast to the hotspots. Personally, I think it has an ethereal feel. Of course, the gnome in the background adds a touch of humor.

thorni

I like the last photo. The one on top just seems washed out and doesnt appeal to me.

Just my two cents :D

The first shot is very nice and I agree the last shot would be good with different lighting. Did anyone else noticed what apears to me a lot of junk in the background of the third picture??

Happy Shovelling :!:

What junk? That of course is the infamous "el Tigre" snow-machine. The sled sat in a large patch of dead grass, so I says hey,let's put a garden around it. The sled eventually was turned into a cool water feature that soaked the soil. The landlord made me throw the sled out, calling it "too tacky". She is a swell lady so I obliged.

The bottom two images are basically in their "raw" state.

The first one I like, kinda 60's surreal look about it.
Second one is a nothing ( to me).
Third one has possibilities but too blownout in places and no detail in the background.
Just my thoughts.

Yea. This is what I was afraid of. One good image and no follow up. Why did they have to pick "backyards"? You guys were suposed to say " the 2nd (or third) shot is great!" I have a little more than a month to re shoot it! Maybe the archives? What if it still sucks? AAAGGGHHH!

Most reactions

Back