Shutterfly(my site) showcased on Noise.net.au

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Hi kids
Please excuse the shameless self promotion (and ignore, chase, if youre reading :greenpbl: )
A few people have been asking me when my site would be showcased on the Australian Arts Council site, Noise.
I discovered it up today.
If you want to check it out and read my dodgy answers to some silly interview questions go to http://www.noise.net.au/default.asp

Scroll down to the "Works" section on the right. CLick on "E works" then "view e works" etc click thru till u get to the page with the "artist" ( :LOL: *aherm*cough*) listed down the side. Im not far down..." Amanda Gilligan"

Ok that feels really weird typing out my whole name on a message forum :crazy:
please nobody stalk me :lmao:

even after me telling them like 5 times, they still got the wrong URL for my site :irked:

Ciao kids!

good on ya ms 'gilligan'! :thumbsup:
i'm still waiting for the flash site to download 67% - 73% - 86%
looks good! congrats from across the tasman :)

Top stuff Amanda!!!!
Nothing like a little recognition of your effort to make you feel good! Just don't forget us little people who knew you before you went and got famous on us. :D

thanks boys :sillysmi:

yeah, the site is pretty flashy Mark!

tis nice indeed, woof. i'll make sure you're at least in the top 100 on any guest list i oversee :LOL:

Awesome, manda!

When you enter the site you can find her, starting at the main page, by clicking in the Artists drop down menu at the top left, and choosing "A". Once the artists section opens, click the dropdown menu in the lower window and find Amanda Gilligan!

oh cool :D ... no drgree in photography? :lol:

Most reactions

Back