Sideburns for 1500 posts!

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So...I'm pretty sure I got 1000 less than a month ago...lol.

Anyways, just excited that I'm getting so involved in such a great community.

Thanks everyone for putting up with me.

Wow, Sideburns, you're moving at an extremely fast pace. Have you seen your friends lately? Do they know you exist?

Joking, relax, relax.

Congrats on 1500!

EDIT: And this was, coincidentally, my 500th!

Wow, Sideburns, you're moving at an extremely fast pace. Have you seen your friends lately? Do they know you exist?

Joking, relax, relax.

Congrats on 1500!

EDIT: And this was, coincidentally, my 500th!

School is out from December 7th to January 7th. Gotta love college. So basically this is what I do all day...
The girlfriend makes routine visits to make sure I'm alive, and to revive me...lol

School is out from December 7th to January 7th. Gotta love college. So basically this is what I do all day...
The girlfriend makes routine visits to make sure I'm alive, and to revive me...lol

Your girlfriend was the one in that Kill Bill costume right?

She's cute man, and presumably cool. The logic behind that, any girl that wears that must be at least a 7 on the 1-10 Scale of Cool.

Your girlfriend was the one in that Kill Bill costume right?

She's cute man, and presumably cool. The logic behind that, any girl that wears that must be at least a 7 on the 1-10 Scale of Cool.

Yup that's her... She had it custom made just for her. I'm sure that brings it up even higher...lmfao. Yes, she is quite cool. Kill Bill Volume I and II are two of her favourite movies....along with V for Vendetta...

I love showing her movies that I think she won't like that I love...and she totally surprises me and loves them.

Too bad she won't watch Superbad with me...and has already vetoed Transformers II...:(

Oh well. Can't have everything.

+1 lmfao

So...I'm pretty sure I got 1000 less than a month ago...lol.

Anyways, just excited that I'm getting so involved in such a great community.

Thanks everyone for putting up with me.

bloody noobs :lol:

congratulations ..... hmm, ever wondered what happend to your real life out there? :p

congratulations ..... hmm, ever wondered what happend to your real life out there? :p

Meh. Not really. I get out enough... But it seems I'm on here talking about pictures, more than I am taking them.

Man, If I wasn't a smoker, I'da cought you by now.....but I gotta stop and catch my breath every now and again.

congrats.:D

One more reason to quit. We could have a forum wide support thread! lmfao

Most reactions

New Topics

Back