Sidekick 2!!!

OK there photo morons, I'm back.:spank: Just kiddin sweeties. I had a pretty good trip up to Butte.:mrgreen: Let's just say f^%#@!n insurance can't handle his tequila:puke:. Anyways I'm gonna post several photos tommorrow so I appreciate your patience. Unlike some of you, I actually have a life outside the forum:clap:(I like to do watercolors, shop on Ebay for exquisite verhicles like the 1981 John DeLorean, and did I mention field hockey? I was varsity for all 4 years of high school on the coed team ). I have had fun on this site and I do like the feedback from my many peers, and I hope my sense of humor is not turning any of you off.:hail: But in reality, I am funnier and more talented than pretty much everyone I know.:lmao: Anyways, my photos will be from my SK 2, a couple from the 5300 lilac, and a couple from some sh@#ty Nikon camera. Cheers from the 406-Bobby from Billings aka Dr Perfect Shot :eek:ldman:

The 5300 does not have a rubbish camera like your canon POS camera. What you have to realize is I am always right and will continue to be right! :mrgreen: So if you want to compare photos to mine I will by far blow your pics out of the water. When I post them (which is coming soon) you will soon know that I am real. :boogie:So if you don't have anything good to say then mind your own f!@#$%n business. Hope you can take a joke in over in Wales or Dublin or whatever!!:love: Also a little more about me. My favorite food is kalamata olives, my favorite color is mauve, and I've been compared in the past bodytype wise to Paul Reiser, but with the personality of Scott Baio :banghead:

Thanks

Mr Perfect Shot

Well I have got to say I think you are in same with DIBLEY you guys are by far some of the worst with loving Canon. Even my sh@#ty Nikon camera takes better photos, but my lilac 5300 by far blows everything out of the water!!! This is what I think of Canon :puke:. Thank you for shopping and goodnight now!!!!!!

Mr Perfect Shot

I don't know whether to tell the psychiatric ward we found their lost patient, to laugh, or to go get my cell phone upgraded............

......Still waiting for spectacular photos. I hope that you will honor us with the opportunity to C and C, even if we are not worthy.

Does the colour of your camera/phone determine how good the quality is?
Since you seem to always mention your "Lilac" 5300.
My platinum and gold canon take the most amazing photos ever, seriously, the quality is like nothing you've seen before!

I posted a couple photos to give you guys a taste of what its like to be talented. :sexywink:They are in the general gallery. Recognize game when it is posted on the forum. Also a little more personal info. :shock:My favorite music is rap, but I am versatile in that field too. I have spoken to several record companies about the possibility of me recording an album.:headbang: I have in the works both a rap album(explicit and edited) and also a collaboration with my buddy Turkish in which we do spiritual chants.:cokespit: I am too talented to be unsigned and Billings is a big musical town. I can send copies of my album for like 20$ if you want, but most of you probably aren't that hip.:boogie: I also enjoy playing with my pet snake although he always tries to attack G-Toup, and I'm skilled in archery(boy scout for 8 years before I went gangster:gun:). Til next time, I'm done like gizmo2071's career as a photographer :camera:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back