Sierra Smile

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One more that I thought was cute. Before I am asked..her EYES ARE REAL lol. I think I could have done a better job focusing on her eyes on this one though. Soooo, sock it to me, tell me what you think! :D

sierra2.jpg

EDIT: I am not sure if this is what you had in mind Brit, but you were right! Doing a broader crop of her face and including her ears looks sooooo much better!
sierra1121.jpg

Also in b/w because my friend had mentioned that she wanted some b&w photos of Sierra..so guess what? She gets her wish..LOL
sierra112bw.jpg

What a complete sweetheart. I love the rosy pink of her cheeks beside her outright gorgeous blue eyes.

My only 'critique' might be that I would have prefered a slightly wider crop. Perhaps witha little more of the forhead and ears?

Isn't that just a pain when you can't find the 'just right' crop? With one crop a single element of the photograph seems just right, yet when you alter the crop you loose that element but another comes out.

Good luck :)

I like that crop much better! It's a lovely photo of a beautiful girl. I bet her Mom will be thrilled :)

This is the type of picture I love to see converted to black-and-white with only the eyes in colour. Especially since she has such pretty eyes!

Most reactions

Back