Sigh* photography will lead me to being divorced lol

MMMHhhh.. I dont think she is worried about the money I spend. She is more worried about the women I shoot.

Well that's what I think until I see my partner giving me the evil glance lol so something must be bad about it.

It's like this, your buying camera gear, I'm buying Cisco switches....and never speak of it and pretend it never happened.

Haha yes. The good old dinner trick. I should of did that last night lol no silly me tells him about the lens I bought first. But I was forgivin quickly when it came time for bed. Men..

Haha yes. The good old dinner trick. I should of did that last night lol no silly me tells him about the lens I bought first. But I was forgivin quickly when it came time for bed. Men..

Like I said we're not complicated. You don't really need a huge manual or list of instructions for dealing with us - lol

It just amazes me though how few women appreciate the fact that this is a good thing :)

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Good thing my wife is not a tech savvy, poor woman, she thinks I'm still using my old D90 kit which I sold for D7000 and now now D600. If she finds out, I might be sleeping on the streets with my camera gear.

Good thing my wife is not a tech savvy, poor woman, she thinks I'm still using my old D90 kit which I sold for D7000 and now now D600. If she finds out, I might be sleeping on the streets with my camera gear.
I'm telling her!! Mahahahahaha!! :fangs:

Buying groceries is way over rated, and at Christmas? Just tell the kids there's always next year. It's actually good to give them something to look forward to.

okay. I laughed

While I was working my deliveries arrived at reception got unwrapped and made their way home under the cover of darkness, haha. Now retired hubby sees my acquisitions and does the eye roll. Soooo, I guess that means no big purchase until he gets that new set of golf clubs. Funny thing is that he was perfectly ok with getting me a new Stand up Paddle board as the first one was a bit on the heavy side for me to carry.

i got into photography cuz bracket racing was getting too expensive.The addiction is there,just now its a different drug....

Lol.. Yes I'm hooked. I've always loved it but never ventured into photography.. Just took 1000s of pictures of my kids and family. I love the quality of the images with a good camera and lens.
Pi now want to buy a 2.8 70-200 :( and a few other lenses. So crap I can't have them all at once though.

Lol.. Yes I'm hooked. I've always loved it but never ventured into photography.. Just took 1000s of pictures of my kids and family. I love the quality of the images with a good camera and lens.
Pi now want to buy a 2.8 70-200 :( and a few other lenses. So crap I can't have them all at once though.

lol, Yup, you are in for a severe case of "GAS" Gear Acquisition syndrome. That 70-200 will do great for you shooting motocross. Good luck.

Most reactions

Back