Sigma 150-600mm Sport

I have the 'C' version of this lens. I really like it. It's nowhere near as good as the 500 F/4L but it's smaller, lighter and easier to hand hold and obviously has the flexibility of the zoom.

I've not had any focus issues. I have the dock, calibrated it and it's been fine since.

ordered a contemporary today, should be here by friday. been putting it off, tried to get one from park avenue in manhattan the 15th, but they pulled alot of crap on that order.

It seems to have the right spot in quality, usefulness, and image. and cost

I have a contemporary lens as well as the Sports lens. I haven't used the Contemporary lens in a while. I like the light weight of it and I really can't see a big difference in the quality of the photos. You will like the Contemporary.

I have a contemporary lens as well as the Sports lens. I haven't used the Contemporary lens in a while. I like the light weight of it and I really can't see a big difference in the quality of the photos. You will like the Contemporary.

alot of the user images for the sigma sport and contemporary lens at bh are the same image, so if the users cant figure out what they have... it shouldnt be much an issue long run.

the tamron might have better feel to the manual focus and zoom rings, but i like the sigma price. And sigma hasnt had electronics issues lately

Most reactions

Back