Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4

BQ22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have experience with a Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4? I'm looking for an upgrade from the kit lens. Any recommendations of something similar? I'm trying to keep it wide since I shoot aps-c.

I have this lens and use it has the most used lens on my Canon 80D (aps-c). I recommend it.

Does anyone have experience with a Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4? I'm looking for an upgrade from the kit lens. Any recommendations of something similar? I'm trying to keep it wide since I shoot aps-c.

I upgraded to the Sigma 17-70 from the kit. It's still one of my favorite lenses. Great range for walking around or vacation when you only wAnt to bring one lens. I also love that it can function as a "macro" because if it's close focus capability.

I've had one for several years and have been very happy with it. It's one of my lenses that I would be willing to replace without question if something happened to it. Some would call it bulky but I prefer a physically larger lens.

Eh, I replied to your other thread with a bunch of sample images.

Bottom line -- It'd still be my standard zoom of choice in the crop format.

Thanks for the replies! JonA_CT I wanted to cast a wide net to make sure it was seen. Nice photos!

Most reactions

Back