Sigma 24-105mm OS Art

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought one of these during the week to pair with my d610. I had picked up a Nikon 28-105mm, and though the image quality was excellent I was not happy with it's focus speed (likely due in no small part to me being rather spoiled with the speed of modern USM lenses).

Anyway, my initial thoughts are very positive, with image quality and focus speed both seeming excellent. I will follow up with some photos in the next while and an impression when the honeymoon period is over in case anyone is interested in this lens or something similar

F5.6 1/320th ISO 180
DSC_0312.jpg

I have had the same lens on my D750 for a couple of years. I do a lot of nature/landscape photography and don't have a need for anything faster than f/4. It's a great all around lens and I wouldn't want to be without it - I'm sure you're going to be very happy.

Tony Northrop is always raving about this lens, he always say its a better and cheaper option then the Canon 24-105mm IS

Tony Northrop is always raving about this lens, he always say its a better and cheaper option then the Canon 24-105mm IS
The lens is great, a keeper and all that. I'm fairly sure my son will kill me in years to come if he sees I put that photo up of him after pretty much running around until he was red. There's no stopping him :)

Most reactions

Back